Here are helpful flowcharts that lead you through your options within the university:

If you choose to make a formal complaint to the University about a student or member of staff, there are procedures which set out the steps you'll need to follow. Your options will depend on the context of what has happened to you.

To make a formal complaint please refer to the University, please read the Harassment Procedures for staff.

There are two ways you can tell us what happened