For in depth support offerings see the EDU webpage on Sources of Advice.

Harassment Advisors

You will be given the option to be paired with a trained harassment advisor when you complete your report with your contact details. 

You can also access a harasssment advisor through: 
Whether you are a staff member or student you can make use of the University’s confidential harassment advisor network. The University recommends that you discuss the situation with a harassment advisor before taking any other steps in response to the alleged harassment. Talking through the events and your feelings with the advisor will help you decide on the best way to forward and will clarify the options available to you.

If you would prefer to speak with an advisor entirely unconnected with your department, faculty, or college, the Harassment Line can find an alternative advisor for you.

Your Trade Union Representative

It is important to understand who your trade union staff member is. They can offer you advice and signposting regarding your employment and rights as an employee of an institution. 

See below a list of Trade Unions for staff at the University:

There are two ways you can tell us what happened